I love the Goat

My favourite City player of all time and in my opinion the Clubs most important in terms of how I would like us all to be defined as City fans.

I am absolutely convinced that if Joe Royle had adopted a more flexible approach to his Midfield as opposed to the "Dogs of War" Everton mentality which had quickly become outdated then he would have scored more than enough to keep us mid table, and thats with the niggly injury he suffered in the Season.

He was the most natural Goalscorer I have ever seen in Blue and for those who say he wouldn't be good enough for us now who would you prefer with a half chance 10 Yards from Goal - Tevez,Dzeko,Silva or the Goat ?

As for the forwards around the Premiership mid table at the moment such as Grant Holt,Ricky Lambert,Le Fondre etc, Goater would shit them for Breakfast.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
sergiokun said:

Just thought i would edit for accuracy :-> imo Goat would score 20+ a season in our team

Not a chance im sure you are wumming so I will stop now

Trust me mate i am not wumming i just loved the goat and would put him in our team that's just my opinion and i don't expect you to agree :->
Just seen his premier stats and they was poor but still think he would bang goals in

Top Pro. Just knew where to be and wasn't arsed what part of his anatomy he used to stick it in.
Will never forgive Pardew and Keegan for shortening his career.

Bet David would love to feed the goat - Ali did.

sergiokun said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
sergiokun said:
Just thought i would edit for accuracy :-> imo Goat would score 20+ a season in our team

Trust me mate i am not wumming i just loved the goat and would put him in our team that's just my opinion and i don't expect you to agree :->
Just seen his premier stats and they was poor but still think he would bang goals in

I love the goat mate, proper hero of mine but I know he was severely limited talent wise doesn't make him any less of a god to us, he is the perfect symbol of what we were. He would be so far off the wavelength and fitness of these players he would not get a chance

BoyBlue_1985 said:
sergiokun said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

I love the goat mate, proper hero of mine but I know he was severely limited talent wise doesn't make him any less of a god to us, he is the perfect symbol of what we were. He would be so far off the wavelength and fitness of these players he would not get a chance

Fair enough mate your probably right the pace of the game has changed loads but would be awesome to see him play with Silva, Sergio and co his stats was far better in league 1 and 2! Wasn’t aware the difference in goals think he got 6 in his first premier season

sergiokun said:
the originalkippaxman said:
Changed my mind

I Love Michelle Keegan

Seen the sexy woman in the sun today? Wow just fu*king wow

Could you imaging kicking those back doors in you would even get her to leave her City shirt on.

Edit - Actually no thats bollocks would definately be ripped off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.