I love you all!!

kiran111

Was at the game at wolves tonight. me n my dad been drinkin all day, I'm now stayin in a premier inn which is about 15 mins walk away from molineux. I have a bottle of rose wine with me and am off to London 2moro morning to see the rest of the family. Good times!!! Come on CITY!!!!

kiran111 said:
Was at the game at wolves tonight. me n my dad been drinkin all day, I'm now stayin in a premier inn which is about 15 mins walk away from molineux. I have a bottle of rose wine with me and am off to London 2moro morning to see the rest of the family. Good times!!! Come on CITY!!!!
ENJOY !!!

kiran111 said:

At some point mate, your gonna sober up & regret telling us all that!

But we love you too, you great ponce!

:-)

vonksbignose said:
kiran111 said:

At some point mate, your gonna sober up & regret telling us all that!

But we love you too, you great ponce!

:-)

Been on the beer all day thought it was time to change things up.

We have a pub called the bluebrick next to us its quite good price wise.

MCFCOK!!!

Bluesparks said:
Rose wine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You tart!!!!

Enjoy fella !!

Or are you a girlie?

Nope deffo a fella! I aint afraid to drink wine but fosters is my main drink i'll admit that now

kiran111 said:

Rag
only joking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.