I`m not saying our postal system is slow but ...

oakiecokie

I ordered something off E-Bay,from The States and it failed to arrive.I contacted the Seller to advise and he kindly gave me a refund.
Surprise,surprise it finally arrived this morning and as clear as mud both the Post Office franking and Customs Declaration Form both had the same date as posted ... 1-9 18.
Not bad only approx 61 weeks late !!!!

I ordered something off E-Bay,from The States and it failed to arrive.I contacted the Seller to advise and he kindly gave me a refund.
Surprise,surprise it finally arrived this morning and as clear as mud both the Post Office franking and Customs Declaration Form both had the same date as posted ... 1-9 18.
bottom of a bag.

Was it a sex toy?

Was it a set of ladders?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.