I miss David Silva.

A player like him is extremely rare. I don't mean to dumb down anything that Sergio did, he too is a fantastic player and fully desering of legend status both by us and English football but David was an absolute phenomenon. What he could do you can't really teach. You've either got it or you haven't.

I believe Foden has a bit of what David has so I'm looking forward to him developing over the years.

But yes, I too miss David deeply.

More than Kompany, Aguero, Zabaleta. Infact any of them from this era.

I miss his name on the team sheet. His name on MOTD. I miss the guy.

The statue before when I was at the ground. He is just the single most best footballer to put on our shirt in my era.

Had some good news today. A weight lifted and I’m in the best of moods.
What a pleasure it is to have had that person at our club for 10 years.

Legend.
I turned to my next door neighbour at the last game, probably before we'd scored, and said we were missing a couple of things. Oh, what are those? Aguero 'n Silva, I said.

A player like him is extremely rare. I don't mean to dumb down anything that Sergio did, he too is a fantastic player and fully desering of legend status both by us and English football but David was an absolute phenomenon. What he could do you can't really teach. You've either got it or you haven't.

I believe Foden has a bit of what David has so I'm looking forward to him developing over the years.

But yes, I too miss David deeply.
I looked at the board with Silva's details on as I passed by last night and he scored 77 goals in 400+ game. it was his passing that was phenomenal, but it would have come to nothing had we not had Aguero and others to get on the end of those passes. They were the perfect complement to each other. Neither would have had the same impact without the other.

I looked at the board with Silva's details on as I passed by last night and he scored 77 goals in 400+ game. it was his passing that was phenomenal, but it would have come to nothing had we not had Aguero and others to get on the end of those passes. They were the perfect complement to each other. Neither would have had the same impact without the other.
I looked at his statue on my way the the game last night. He was a fantastic player for us, how lucky we were to have witnessed Silva, Aguero and Kompany at their best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.