Leroy Sané

Sane has had trouble starting for the German national side - and for Pep.

There's a reason for this.

I don't miss Sane - he never seems to be engaged mentally in the game - meaning that he could do far, far better if he was absolutely determined to do his best at every moment on the pitch.

I hope that Sane is able to overcome this lack of application in the future - but for now - well-rid... CIty got good value for the sale.

funnily I was thinking of Sane whilst watching our devastation of Marseilles.. fantastically elegant and exciting player, who Bayern are lucky to have; can only wish him all the best - loved watching him play with us, and have some fond thoughts of the seasons we were fortunate to have him.. he oozes class & finesse.

c'est la vie (because we're currently in France)

;o)

Sane has some flaws in beeing lazy and not pressing but the ability of his Dribblings and Speed were unmatched.

Neither Bernardo Silva , Mahrez and Ferran Torres has the ability of Sane and it's hurting Aguero and Sterling. Aguero and Sterling had much more space because teams were constantly putting 2-3 Players to block him
I don't.

He is no longer a City player so fuck him.

Imagine writing ‘Ferran Torres doesn’t have the ability of Sane’. He’s hit the ground running in a foreign country at the age of 20, scoring 3 goals already and looking an accomplished goal threat. Bernardo pisses all over Sane too, in ability and work ethic. Some of our fans are right babyish twats. Never seen a player who can blow hot and cold like the incredible sulk, 9/10 one game, 2/10 the next.

Sane has some flaws in beeing lazy and not pressing but the ability of his Dribblings and Speed were unmatched.

Neither Bernardo Silva , Mahrez and Ferran Torres has the ability of Sane and it's hurting Aguero and Sterling. Aguero and Sterling had much more space because teams were constantly putting 2-3 Players to block him

He’s not one of our players now so we have moved on. We don’t care - so your veiled taunts don’t work.

Imagine writing ‘Ferran Torres doesn’t have the ability of Sane’. He’s hit the ground running in a foreign country at the age of 20, scoring 3 goals already and looking an accomplished goal threat. Bernardo pisses all over Sane too, in ability and work ethic. Some of our fans are right babyish twats. Never seen a player who can blow hot and cold like the incredible sulk, 9/10 one game, 2/10 the next.
I think Leroy watched the videos of Jeremy Boateng too often. He was another fucker who fuckin' well fucked us!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.