Leroy Sané

I don't particularly miss Sane, I just miss pace. Sheer pace. Numerous times we are 5 v 5 with the ball but the man in possession stops, turns around, and allows the opposing midfield to regroup.

If you don't have pace, top teams no longer fear you.
Exactly. The days when we were devastating going forward seem to be few and far between.

We won't know what Torres can do unless we play him. Yesterday would've been a good day to play him, not sure why Pep didn't. No point putting on a left back with no winger to get behind the Hammers back line.
Yes, of course we miss Sane, he was a bums off seat kind of player. Our loss, Munich rags gain and will make them even more sensational going forward. You have to admire them, they do like a good winger.

He's done really well Sterling , in the time he's been at City ..... although in reality, if he'd put away all the chances he's been presented with over that time , he could probably have doubled, or even trebled, that goals total !

Damn him for not scoring as many goals as prime Messi!

It’s his superb movement and positioning which get him the chances in the first place.

He’s not a natural goal scorer like an Aguero so he’s never going to be finishing them all like a word class centre forward.

Truth is, we’d be absolutely fucked without his huge goal scoring contribution especially with Aguero being older.

At the moment it’s difficult for Raheem because so much of the scoring burden is on his shoulders. Other players need to be stepping up to put the ball in the back of the net along side him.

Can’t believe he lost is place to Mahrez of all people
Pep rated Sterling, Mahrez and Bernardo over him.

He took the right decision to walk away else he would still be sitting on bench like Torres yesterday.

Pep rated Sterling, Mahrez and Bernardo over him.

He took the right decision to walk away else he would still be sitting on bench like Torres yesterday.
Sterling is better, Bernardo was better the season he played there, the season Mahrez played there Sane had one leg so probably the right choice. Torres has just arrived by the season end he’ll be fist choice alongside Sterling, I ‘d play him now myself but there’s a lot of games, lets see if he plays Tuesday.

Sterling is better, Bernardo was better the season he played there, the season Mahrez played there Sane had one leg so probably the right choice. Torres has just arrived by the season end he’ll be fist choice alongside Sterling, I ‘d play him now myself but there’s a lot of games, lets see if he plays Tuesday.
So according to you Sane was worst among the four so I guess we all should be happy.

Also new players who come in this season will need a season to prove themselves primarily off the pitch before they can play in starting eleven. Well good luck attracting any good player with that system.

Let me see are we putting a gap with the league with our starting eleven stars - apparently not, we are struggling to get into top ten.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.