Leroy Sané

So according to you Sane was worst among the four so I guess we all should be happy.

Also new players who come in this season will need a season to prove themselves primarily off the pitch before they can play in starting eleven. Well good luck attracting any good player with that system.

Let me see are we putting a gap with the league with our starting eleven stars - apparently not, we are struggling to get into top ten.
No didn’t say he’s the worst of the 4 try reading again.

Sane has some flaws in beeing lazy and not pressing but the ability of his Dribblings and Speed were unmatched.

Neither Bernardo Silva , Mahrez and Ferran Torres has the ability of Sane and it's hurting Aguero and Sterling. Aguero and Sterling had much more space because teams were constantly putting 2-3 Players to block him

Sane, does not miss you, nor I, nor City.

He's done really well Sterling , in the time he's been at City ..... although in reality, if he'd put away all the chances he's been presented with over that time , he could probably have doubled, or even trebled, that goals total !
So would have Sergio,Jesus,Kane or any other forward player.
Jesus the one we are missing,misses more than Raheem in my opinion.

I don’t miss his sulking when he didn't buy in to clear ‘team‘ instructions or his determination to get away from the club!

Had some excellent attributes, was electric on the break and scored some big goals for us, but we had no choice but to let him go and move on.
Revisionist history? From what I saw, leaving City only arose when he was consistently benched by Pep for all important games despite playing a critical role in our two title wins.

Unless we stick together we could be heading for a difficult period in terms of media abuse and therefore, infighting in public. As Pep often says, 'if they don't want to be here then they should go - Can't remain playing for Pep, at their highest level, without 100% commitment to the cause - end of!
Unless you’re Eric Garcia

Revisionist history? From what I saw, leaving City only arose when he was consistently benched by Pep for all important games despite playing a critical role in our two title wins.
1 title win, it was being benched in the second title win he didn’t like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.