Leroy Sané

Leroy never gave me the impression that he wanted to be at City. However, I am gutted that we lost him to those Bavarian skunks for such a measly transfer fee. Other transfers over the years have disgusted me. Barnes, Owen, Mackenzie, Hinchcliffe and Warhurst, for example, were senseless transfers by clueless managers.
That measly transfer fee was twice what we paid for Torres,who could well prove to be as equally talented when he settles in to his new surroundings.

I can't understand pining for a player that didn't want to be here.

The players gone! Never look back look forward!
That is my view but City are turning my good memories of our best winger being a bigger threat sat on the bench into a legendary mistake, simply because we did not replace his unique in our team strengths, so i look forward to someone with ruthless ambition who is fast as lightning and plays on the left? Mbappe anyone?
Real want him and he wants Real but with COVID going nowhere it could be 3/4 years before they can afford him.

Havent read the thread but i said many times that if we lose him because of pep not playing him then it will be our biggest loss since the takeover and one we will regret , pep has to take the blame , i will never think any different

Runs away

Havent read the thread but i said many times that if we lose him because of pep not playing him then it will be our biggest loss since the takeover and one we will regret , pep has to take the blame , i will never think any different

Slowly hobbles away

I don't, he wanted to go for a season and a half, wanted to go home, so I don't miss him because he was always going.

Like I don't miss many players who come and go jesus he wouldn't even make my favourite 10 wingers of my 30 odd years watching city

And favourite doesn't have to equate to the best we have had before some one bores me to death telling me how good he was, I already know.

Last edited:

Runs away
Never more evident of what he brought to the team now he's not here. A lot thought he coasted through games, didn't apply himself and failed to fulfil the defensive requirements Pep was after. Only turned it on when he was in the mood. Well, he was a world class player and made us so much more threatening with his pace, skill and finishing ability.

we have holes everywhere . Sane is just one position .
Marhez and Mendy are shite,as is Garcia. be cause of this we are weakening the team by playing others out of position . we beat ffp,lets use that and buy properly again .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.