I need a large room..

swpswp

too near to the swamp thank you very much
or a barn type thing. My daughter is 16 this year and we are keeping her and her mates out of the house for the party. Anyone know of a room that would be suitable for circa 60 x 16+ year olds? Area-wise, somewhere between Stretford and Alty.

Funnily enough, I have a 51% share of the O2 arena, and the bar is rammed full with nothing but wkd blue and smirnoff ice. Ive also recently opened 'The Fingering Lounge' as a new feature. It sounds ready made, just book a coach down and hey presto

Sale Excel has a big room they hire out.

No idea of cost and if they'd be up for a load of 16 year olds but I was at a do there the other week and it would easily hold 60.

swpswp said:
or a barn type thing. My daughter is 16 this year and we are keeping her and her mates out of the house for the party. Anyone know of a room that would be suitable for circa 60 x 16+ year olds? Area-wise, somewhere between Stretford and Alty.

bowlers?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.