I need a Suit

Attending a wedding next week.

Is it ok to wear brown brogues (and brown belt) with a blue suit or should I go with black brogues as a safe bet?

My suit is blue and not Navy so brown does compliment it well but didn't know if it was a faux pas as I never wear suits.
Wear a light coloured tie and a white shirt, and your brown brogues will go well with the blue suit.

Brogues are a bit more casual than non-patterned Derbys Oxfords Bluchers or Monks, but still smart enough for modern day weddings where the rules of attire are more laidback.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are asking on here for fashion tips !!! Have you never been to a match in your life ?
Or much much worse, on Bluemoon, if you've ever been to a meet you'll see why, last time, I saw a chubby little bloke in an MMA T-shirt, bean, gravy and beer stains down the front, which was too small and too short (obviously shrunk in the wash) with his belly and back fat protruding.

Can't remember who it was, he said he was a 'small claims solicitor', he was mildly amusing though, I'll give him that.

Brown shoes and blue suit's fine btw.

Or much much worse, on Bluemoon, if you've ever been to a meet you'll see why, last time, I saw a chubby little bloke in an MMA T-shirt, bean, gravy and beer stains down the front, which was too small and too short (obviously shrunk in the wash) with his belly and back fat protruding.

Can't remember who it was, he said he was a 'small claims solicitor', he was mildly amusing though, I'll give him that.

Brown shoes and blue suit's fine btw.
Was that the same do as the infamous coat ? The fact that all I need to put is coat for everyone to know who I mean says it all.
Match days resemble a 3 year old dressing himself and yet the OP wants fashion tips !!!!

qIaSjHO6OGE_hNPfLIlaveJCvKbaNXXgdBG79zFjWQPZUCsMWvKL5HVlZbuUcBb2MmpwjLgC1rjCUsKZkbKrFQZNoyNATNeuRURYCH7_ffcYpF05Tr1yOAPYCDU

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.