I need a Suit

Juan King said:
I misread the title as slut instead of suit. It shows how my mind works!

Hehe ....

i thought it said 'he wanted a slut' too ....

I was just about to send him one of these three over !

Attending a wedding next week.

Is it ok to wear brown brogues (and brown belt) with a blue suit or should I go with black brogues as a safe bet?

My suit is blue and not Navy so brown does compliment it well but didn't know if it was a faux pas as I never wear suits.

Is it ok to wear brown brogues (and brown belt) with a blue suit or should I go with black brogues as a safe bet?

My suit is blue and not Navy so brown does compliment it well but didn't know if it was a faux pas as I never wear suits.
be bold go in your pyjamas.

All you have in this life is time.

You will get a lot of looks and take the pressure of the couple so to speak.

Believe it or not a wedding I attended once a female attendee did just that and was the life of the reception.

be bold go in your pyjamas.

All you have in this life is time.

You will get a lot of looks and take the pressure of the couple so to speak.

Believe it or not a wedding I attended once a female attendee did just that and was the life of the reception.

I completely agree pal.

I've just not worn a suit in years and never wear them, I don't know what's what these days with formal clothing. That's all but as you say life is too short to worry about stuff like that.

You are asking on here for fashion tips !!! Have you never been to a match in your life ?

That said if you asked a woman they would say 'well what kind of blue, Ocean blue, Royal blue (skip forward 15 minutes) Sky blue ? so you then show them a picture, 'oh thats not blue thats turquoise at which point you are in the pub thinking sod that for a lark.

Just go in a coat borrowed from worsley and some tracksuit bottoms, I know someone who has a pair for sale.

I completely agree pal.

I've just not worn a suit in years and never wear them, I don't know what's what these days with formal clothing. That's all but as you say life is too short to worry about stuff like that.
Good on you blue and if your a New Order fan I love your forum name , fantastic play on words and I was never flash at spelling anyway.

If you feel obliged dress smart casual or just dress in something you feel comfortable in.

After the event I can assure you nobody will remember or care what you wore and neither will the groom or bride.

if you care and it pleases someone you are close to or care a lot about then do what you think is appropriate by them.

Anybody who has a crack at you for what you wear at a wedding and isn't taking the piss is someone I wouldn't want to spend much time with.

the fact you are attending is all that matters.

I used to wear a suit and tie in a customer service job I had which relied on recruiting members and member fess and got no where.

As soon as I got rid of the pretence I started doing well.

Clothes don't make the man albeit in some circumstances its expected of you by others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.