I need advice and words of wisdom (Touts) ..... please

Impeccable One

I was at THAT Spurs Replay final and still remember how I cried !

Now, 30 years later, I want to replace those sad memories with happy ones.

I often fly back to Manchester for important games, but always have a ticket booked/lined up.

This isn't a post asking for a ticket, instead I want your thoughts/advice.

The earliest I can be at Wembley is 11am on THE DAY ! flying in from the USA.

1) Do you think it'll be easy to get a ticket from a tout, if I'm prepared to pay 3 x face value ?

2) If we win, do you think any parade will be on the Monday, as I need to fly back to the US on the Tuesday ?

It'll cost me more than a grand just for the trip, but I want to know that I have at least better than a 50/50 chance of touting a ticket, as spending this much just to sit in a London pub wouldn't be the best use of my wife's holiday money :D

Any words of wisdom and thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Apologies if this is the wrong forum to post in.

Thanks,

I'd contact Danny Wilson about the parade, but im not to sure whether i'd be buying from a tout. Im pretty sure there will be someone on here who might not be able to make it and may let you use there ticket to go to the final.

as you probably know dealing with touts is very dodgy, I know someone who bought a semi ticket on the internet for 3x face value, I don't think you'd get one for less than £250 TBH. Rather than paying that wouldn't it be worth looking into a corporate/executive do either through City or Wembley.

The Only People I Saw Arrested On Saturday Were Ticket Touts, Each Ticket Is Also Barcoded And Can Be Switched Off At Any Time, ie.. Lost, Stolen etc.. Don't Know What It Will Be Like For Final, There Will Be Approx 40,000 Tickets Allocated To Other Organisations, And Each Club Will Only Get 22,000.. MY ADVICE WOULD BE FIND A PUB IN FLORIDA, AND LUMP THE MONEY YOU WOULD HAVE SPENT ON TICKET AND TRAVEL ON DE JONG TO SCORE FIRST GOAL..

i wouldnt advise dealing with touts at all.. might be better to look into buying a club wembley ticket or even an exective seat would be alot safer and probably cost the same, but with the guaratee the ticket will be valid.

Thanks guys, so if I'm willing to pay 350 quid, then there could be a corporate package from City, or a Club Wembley (What is this), or an Wembley Executive seat on open sale ? Do I understand that correctly ?

Thanks for the advice guys,

Impeccable One said:
Thanks guys, so if I'm willing to pay 350 quid, then there could be a corporate package from City, or a Club Wembley (What is this), or an Wembley Executive seat on open sale ? Do I understand that correctly ?

club wembley is the second tier of the stadium they are all club wembley seats.. not sure if they go on open sale.. what i'd advise is waiting till end of week for when thre ticket info is released then getting the phone number for city corprate/exec of the official site and the number for wembley of there site and start ringing about.. cant do you any harm an will be alot better than using a dodgy website or a tout.. good luck blue :)

Impeccable One said:

Email the club and ask them as they may be able to help you.
Never been on a City executive trip or whatever they're called , but I wouldn't be surprised if you have to be on the coach to get your ticket - otherwise you could go and get hammered with your mates, turn up, get your ticket, go in the ground, throw up all over the other guests and start fighting with the stewards!

Good luck getting there ;-)

This is a tkt agency off the web dont know them but it seems typical of most
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.livefootballtickets.com/fa-cup-final-2011-manchester-city-v-stoke-city-tickets/london-7914.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.livefootballtickets.com/fa-c ... -7914.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.