I need united tickets! please help

sam87

if anyone has any tickets at all for united game could you please pm me as i am i need of some. i havent got a citycard or accesscard so cant buy em myself. or if anyone would be willing to use their membership to buy me a few i will gladly help you out with a few pints on top of the ticket money. please let me know, thanks, sam

They're available to Citycard members aren't they? I've got a citycard and bought tickets for the derby months ago.

sam87 said:
if anyone has any tickets at all for united game could you please pm me as i am i need of some. i havent got a citycard or accesscard so cant buy em myself. or if anyone would be willing to use their membership to buy me a few i will gladly help you out with a few pints on top of the ticket money. please let me know, thanks, sam

RAG

sam87 said:
watch it on the telly

sam87 said:

Go to the villa game and stay in loo's for a week.

jay_mcfc said:

what I thought.You only need 20 loyalty pts,get one yourself.I expect a few Utd fans in our end.If there are and theres trouble,I blame the club for reducing the pts so much.

When I was at the ticket office last week a woman came up asking for tickets for the derby and wondered if they were on general sale. The woman serving said you need an access card to which the other woman said 'what's that?'. They'll be a few in our end but they'll be quiet

sam87 said:
watch it on telly like you rags normally do im sure its on in hong kong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.