I-phone

giokingkladze

Could somebody please tell me what the difference between the I-phone 3G and 3Gs is please?

Also, is there a new I-phone due for release anytime soon?

Thanks

The 3gs has a slightly better camera which can shoot video. Its also faster at loading your apps, safari, emails etc...

The new Iphone, I would imagine, will be out around July next year.

iPhone 3GS is insanely quicker than the 3G, a built in compass and it's got a better camera which can do video. Also comes with more memory (3G only has 8gb now). It is worth spending the extra money to get the 3GS

Halfpenny said:
iPhone 3GS is insanely quicker than the 3G, a built in compass and it's got a better camera which can do video. Also comes with more memory (3G only has 8gb now). It is worth spending the extra money to get the 3GS

The compass comes in handy for those times you want to know which way is South. Or North i suppose.

johnmc said:
The compass comes in handy for those times you want to know which way is South. Or North i suppose.

useful on matchdays....although should it read .....singing angry mob or quiet family day out.

Either way mate the iphone is a top bit of kit.

If you can afford to get the the 3gs then do so, but I wouldn't swap my iphone 3g for any of the so called competitors on the market.

im torn in two minds
the insurance is insanely dear and have heard all sortes of stories of them fucking up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.