I reckon Jose is going to be on the market.

fbloke said:
Real playing for a draw at any time is iffy as far as Real fans are concerned.

To do so at home against not only their bitterest rivals but weakened rivals too is tantamount to a letter of resignation for a lot of Real fans.

I don't believe he was playing for a draw, you tell that the way Real came out in the 2nd half. He kept it tight the first half and made sure they didnt concede an early goal. This imo is how to play Barcelona over two legs.

allan harper said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Exactly. You don't go gung ho at a better team than you. He out thought them last week and has a brilliant track record of beating better players with tactics.

I was well pleased with last nights result and even more pleased he is behaving in a way the rm board won't like.

Me to Dave, me to. To say he got his tactics wrong and that he should of sent out a more attacking team when there is 180 minutes of football to be played is laughable. He got it spot in in that first half and for the likes of me and you, the second half went horribly right. That press conference was the icing on the cake !
problem is, most madrid fans think such tactical displays are small team mentality. Capello got sacked after winning the league. They dont like admitting Barca is a superior football team and resorting to ultra defensive footie. Villarreal has played more positive against barca and played really well causing lots of trouble.

Somud said:
allan harper said:
Me to Dave, me to. To say he got his tactics wrong and that he should of sent out a more attacking team when there is 180 minutes of football to be played is laughable. He got it spot in in that first half and for the likes of me and you, the second half went horribly right. That press conference was the icing on the cake !
problem is, most madrid fans think such tactical displays are small team mentality. Capello got sacked after winning the league. They dont like admitting Barca is a superior football team and resorting to ultra defensive footie. Villarreal has played more positive against barca and played really well causing lots of trouble.

I carn't comment on how Real played Against Barcelona in the final the other night as I never watched it. seeing as they won, would make me believe that Jose knows what he is doing. I agree with what you are saying about the Real fans and what football they expect to see but I for one hope they help towards him getting the sack.

TheMightyQuinn said:
dell74 said:
Exactly. Arsenal & Chelsea away spring to mind.

Exactly. You don't go gung ho at a better team than you.
And that's exactly why every time I discuss why I like Mourinho and would support him here, I provide caveats as to what to expect as I'm not sure how happy people would be with what they get.

taconinja said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Exactly. You don't go gung ho at a better team than you.
And that's exactly why every time I discuss why I like Mourinho and would support him here, I provide caveats as to what to expect as I'm not sure how happy people would be with what they get.

The grass is always greener and all that.

I'm starting to believe it's all an elaborate wind up to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.