I see there's no talk of madrid ruining football

Kenney_The_Blue said:
nothing seems to have been mentioned about madrid spending 'stupid' amounts of money on 1 player, if it was us we would have been slaughtered by now.

exactly! but oh no say it was like " city bid 50mill for eto'o" alll the papers would turn on us and everythin " CITY ARE RUINING FOOTBALL".... but with the rags its like "WELL DONE" ,,,"good move",,,"oh this is fabolous",,,"what a bargin" :@@@@@@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!

Real Madrid are finishing what they started in the galactico era. Not a word from Twatini still.

they aint ruining it for me.. i think its great that theyre taking the rags prize twasset!! and if they buy tevez with the coin i wont be crying my eyes out,, by no means...

I dont think we should take this "City ruining football" talk to heart too much really cos i can see us going down the road of United where they have isolated themselves off from the rest of the Prem by saying the worlds against them, they dont support England, they hate everyone! They think they're above everyone else and are a group of arrogant tossers!

If we do the same by letting the "City ruining footy" thing get to us and isolate ourselves off from everyone because we think everyone is against us and take everything to heart and everything seriously in what the media say we will end up just like them Rags we all hate like fuck!

The media is full of presenters, producers, writers, journo's etc who are all just United or Liverpool fans and they are all feeliing threatened and scared and will try to tarnish the good name we're making for ourselves by putting absolute bollocks in the papers, online and on the tele! we shoul just expect it to happen and deal with it like water off a ducks back - that's what im doing! Id top me self if i ended up an arrogant fuck wit like the Rags!!!!

They are spending this money Despite being around 300-400 million in debt already.

Didnt he also have a pop at English teams about cheating as buying on credit as in debt. But no mention of this about Madrid.

People are entitled to thier views but when you are heads of organisations like Blatter and Platini its crazy they can be allowed to get away with such Bias.

hertsblue said:
They are spending this money Despite being around 300-400 million in debt already.

Didnt he also have a pop at English teams about cheating as buying on credit as in debt. But no mention of this about Madrid.

People are entitled to thier views but when you are heads of organisations like Blatter and Platini its crazy they can be allowed to get away with such Bias.

Madrid are already the biggest selling shirt in the world, now they've got all these players and there will be more they'll sell more shirts than anyone in the history of football - and all the other merchandising and money for winning trophies over the next 5 years (which im sure they will even though it is not guaranteed!) will pay off huge amounts of this debt they are in!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.