I see UEFA are at it again !

Always one to BOOO UEFA given the chance, but surely the reason for the action is clear?
i.e; No Wolves can go to their gaff = no cash for them
Their fans to Wolves = cash for Wolves
The way its done is obviously a joke as it should have been announced ages ago

Wolves will be playing against opposition who's fans are allowed to cheer their team on but Wolves are not.

For me closed doors is closed doors, and I dont see why the Wolves fans are not allowed in tbh, that is proper punishment.

Anyway the wolves fans thinks City boo because we cheated and dont like the ffp punishment. so fuck em tbh, let em stew in the uefa shit

Always one to BOOO UEFA given the chance, but surely the reason for the action is clear?

Whichever way you look at it Wolves fans are being punished because their opposition's fans are racist.

Or let Wolves fans in so they are not out of pocket having booked flights and accommodation. UEFA don’t give a shit about the lifeblood of their competitions. The fans.

Or let Wolves fans in so they are not out of pocket having booked flights and accommodation. UEFA don’t give a shit about the lifeblood of their competitions. The fans.
The lifeblood as far as UEFA are concerned is armchair fans throwing money at BT Sport and other broadcasters, not actual football fans.

The lifeblood as far as UEFA are concerned is armchair fans throwing money at BT Sport and other broadcasters, not actual football fans.

True but if the stadiums were empty they have nothing. They know it’ll never happen though.

Wolves now saying 200 of their fans will be let in.

Yes 200 tickets up for grabs. First dibs goes to the 48 fans that made the trip to Yerevan for the game against Pyunik then the remaining 152 will be made available to Gold the Silver AST holders. £55 a shot apparently!

Yes 200 tickets up for grabs. First dibs goes to the 48 fans that made the trip to Yerevan for the game against Pyunik then the remaining 152 will be made available to Gold the Silver AST holders. £55 a shot apparently!
Wouldn't it make more sense to prioritise fans who could demonstrate booking travel or accommodation before the game became classed as behind closed doors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.