I see Yaya wouldn't be back for another week and a half :(

Dax777

I'm bummed. I was hoping like Senegal, CIV too will have a major cockup and then send our boys back. Can you Imagine Newcastle will have Demba Ba, Tiote and their new Strike signee Cisse back by next week coz Senegal has no chance of advancing to the next round.

But trust our boys and Drogba to go strutting their stuff and showing the continent why they are so good :P

Up YAYA! Africa's best Player!

Can't wait till you are back stud. We miss you!

Dax777 said:
I'm bummed. I was hoping like Senegal, CIV too will have a major cockup and then send our boys back. Can you Imagine Newcastle will have Demba Ba, Tiote and their new Strike signee Cisse back by next week coz Senegal has no chance of advancing to the next round.

But trust our boys and Drogba to go strutting their stuff and showing the continent why they are so good :P

Well they won`t have Tiote back as he plays for the Ivory Coast/

ManCityTom said:
Dax777 said:

Cockup on my part. Perhaps the CIV should join me :P

ManCityTom said:
Dax777 said:

*Dax777 furiously scrambles around to find the edit button*

Yaya, Kolo and Balo will all miss the next three Premiership games then everyone is back for Porto away.

We have zero injuries. We can cope.

Cobwebcat said:
Yaya, Kolo and Balo will all miss the next three Premiership games then everyone is back for Porto away.

Aye and Tevez will be back on Monday!

JGL07 said:
Cobwebcat said:

Aye and Tevez will be back on Monday!
ha ha didnt think of that one, straight in at the deep end eh ?

salfordblues said:
ManCityTom said:
Dax777 said:

*Dax777 furiously scrambles around to find the edit button*
Arrrrrrrrh Nope! I don't take myself that seriously. Somehow in my mind I had convinced myself Tiote was Senegalese.

They're good lads, be nice to see them win it now they've gone through. We'll cope.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.