I sense trouble on Thursday

My thoughts too. No walking the cup round the stadium in front of their fans, no open top bus, I bet they can't even do the lifting of the cup when they all get on the stage due to social distancing.

No fanfare, no fireworks, absolutely nowt. The fans are desperate for a party, and they can't have one.

No pitch invasion, no Mike Summerbee and Tony Book bringing the trophy out. No feeling of slumping back in your seat as the clock ticks to the 90th minute v QPR thinking typical City for it to change in an instant. That’s how you win a league and celebrate it.

Great selfish covid celibrations from the bin dippers.

I've just watched a video of a Dipper dustbin cart and then the camera pans round, don't know where they are, down Pier Head, I suppose, and the place is knee deep in shite, shite and Dipper detritus. Liverpool isn't exactly what I'd call a palace but, put a pig in one - schmutzige, schmutzige Schweine, Jurgen.

All that needs to be done is the Merseyside police need to send 40 or so officers down to police their own. Any trouble starts they can simple video it and swoop in on a later date and make arrests. Worked well when City's coach was attacked so what could possibly go wrong?

What's that you say?
No murkyside police needed MEZ. Just announce on social media that
you will be spinning Morrissey tunes in City Square pre match.

It will be a better deterrent than tear gas or watercannon mate; )

All that needs to be done is the Merseyside police need to send 40 or so officers down to police their own. Any trouble starts they can simple video it and swoop in on a later date and make arrests. Worked well when City's coach was attacked so what could possibly go wrong?

What's that you say?
We’d we better off with the police in porridge. Better off having a road block on all the roads near the Etihad. If they throw fireworks at the Etihad then Liverpool should pay damages.

Sums it up succinctly. The whole thing is fucked up. Liverpool fans seem to have a free pass to be murderers. Who knows how many deaths will ultimately be traced to these morons who think football celebrations supersede global pandemic guidance. And as you say, the media are completely fine with it too. It leaves you completely exasperated with the world and everybody in it.

Even their own club legends pleading with them not to turn up at the ground to celebrate had zero effect on them congregating en masse.

Nothing but selfishness and ignorance. What's to be expected from Liverpool supporters tbh.

Ive seen some video on Facebook of a car full of them rocking up at Old Trafford, fair play to the rag giving them shit back. Getting in a car and driving to some rivals football ground wouldn’t be the first thing I would do, Ive been in the ground 3 out of the 4 times we have been confirmed champions. Those horrible scummy twats won’t get that so fuck em.

This one , is this tony o'neal MIB ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.