I sense trouble on Thursday

Do GMP still have the Tactical Aid group ? If so I can see a training exercise being planned for Thursday night, 'Right lads, for todays exercise I want you to hit anything red'. The Sprats of Shinkley are allowed to stand on cop vans in dipperland and get away with violent disorder in their feral city but Manchester cops tend to get annoyed at that sort of behaviour.
Plenty of TAU on standby from nearby Clayton brook unit in Openshsaw, and I wouldn't be surprised if they are patrolling next Thursday.

If a car full of Scouse scallies can turn up to OT and mouth off and take the piss of Tony O'Neil their former main 'Red Army' boy( albeit old boy nowadays) they will most probably try and turn up again across at the swamp and at ours intent on antagonising local Mancs.

Wouldn't surprise me if some of our lot merge with rags for the evening and give it any scousers that turn up. Like I said in an earlier post I don't condone trouble, but if trouble meets trouble then I have zero sympathy for scousers turning up and getting battered. Let's hope they have enough sense to stay away.

Plenty of TAU on standby from nearby Clayton brook unit in Openshsaw, and I wouldn't be surprised if they are patrolling next Thursday.

If a car full of Scouse scallies can turn up to OT and mouth off and take the piss of Tony O'Neil their former main 'Red Army' boy( albeit old boy nowadays) they will most probably try and turn up again across at the swamp and at ours intent on antagonising local Mancs.

Wouldn't surprise me if some of our lot merge with rags for the evening and give it any scousers that turn up. Like I said in an earlier post I don't condone trouble, but if trouble meets trouble then I have zero sympathy for scousers turning up and getting battered. Let's hope they have enough sense to stay away.
If they turn up they turn up. You can't blame them.

Hate the scouse fuckers.

They lower the tone every where they go.

You could be enjoying a Cold Beer in a Bar in Alicante on holiday ,being caressed by glorious sunshine.

Then.....

Alright Laaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

You turn around and your stomached drops.

Standing there is a Tommy Ball lookalike in Shell suite Pants,and Scouse shirt.

The ultimate embarrassing distant relatives.

You sort of feel compelled to start apologizing to the locals.

If City suggest the match be cancelled can you imagine the media dipper driven shit storm that would be thrown at us ? so it will go ahead.....
Like you I don't condone violence but I can see an truce being called by manc red and blue to combat the invasion and again the shit will be thrown at us mancs, that is why I would love to see 20 riot vans parked up at Asda and as they gather 20 ignition keys turn as one. Then in a scene similar to the beach attack in Apocalypse Now ……….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.