I sense trouble on Thursday

If City suggest the match be cancelled can you imagine the media dipper driven shit storm that would be thrown at us ? so it will go ahead.....
Like you I don't condone violence but I can see an truce being called by manc red and blue to combat the invasion and again the shit will be thrown at us mancs, that is why I would love to see 20 riot vans parked up at Asda and as they gather 20 ignition keys turn as one. Then in a scene similar to the beach attack in Apocalypse Now ……….

Perhaps City cant suggest the match doesnt go ahead but GMP could, by sighting the fact they don't trust the scousers not to turn up or not to cause trouble.

Let's ask BoJo if he will let us borrow the SAS along with a few tanks,. Then use them to patrol the Etithad Complex from midnight on Thursday to 11.00pm on Thursday evening. We will pay all of the costs plus a bonus for every Livarpool fan they arrest.

Then we can charge them with trespassing on the complex and hopefully the judge will lock them up for a.few weeks.

I have always wanted to buy a Mercedes. Cant really afford one but I might nip along to a garage and have a look at what is on offer. I am a little busy at the moment but might get a free hour or so next week.

in the evening.

perhaps Thursday.

I might have a look at what they’ve got in stock.....are they still open around 7-30 pm.

Let's ask BoJo if he will let us borrow the SAS along with a few tanks,. Then use them to patrol the Etithad Complex from midnight on Thursday to 11.00pm on Thursday evening. We will pay all of the costs plus a bonus for every Livarpool fan they arrest.

Then we can charge them with trespassing on the complex and hopefully the judge will lock them up for a.few weeks.

Arrest !! you pussy. you get the SAS in and then talk about arrest. The only arrest I would want to see is like the Iranian terrorist trying to sneak out of the Embassy all them years ago, have you heard the story ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.