I sense trouble on Thursday

100% this is going to happen & the police will do Fook all. We can’t trust Liverpool to manage their fans or the police. They should put the game to a 10am ko. Scousers are not out of bed at that time.

gutted for pep last night. Leaving Chelsea to be greeted by Liverpool fans as the coach leaves. Some of our players need a good look at themselves. They have let pep & the fans down.

The FA are tossers allowing all this shit to keep going on

Liverpool fans were waiting outside??

Liverpool fans were waiting outside??

going off our last coach incident surely the police or FA would of considered the probability that the city coach would be greeted by Liverpool fans having just won the league. From what I have seen not one police unit was there. Liverpool fans freely running up to our team coach is piss poor.

I also imagine similar issues when Liverpool come to us next week but sadly involving city fans greeting Liverpool.

it’s as if no one plans for anything

going off our last coach incident surely the police or FA would of considered the probability that the city coach would be greeted by Liverpool fans having just won the league. From what I have seen not one police unit was there. Liverpool fans freely running up to our team coach is piss poor.

I also imagine similar issues when Liverpool come to us next week but sadly involving city fans greeting Liverpool.

it’s as if no one plans for anything

Oh no someone was suggesting they did it last night.

Newsreader on radio today in stern voice condemning all the beach goers yesterday, then in jovial voice tells how Liverpool fans descended on anfield last night to celebrate winning the league
Yep, can't have it Both ways can we. Oh yes just because it's those hard done to fuckers from Liverpool, then it's fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.