I sense trouble on Thursday

Can liverpool do what they should have done before our coach got wrecked at klanfield and warn all fans that if they turn up and are arrested for not leaving the area they will lose their privelges to tickets. Alternatively the FA could warn liverpool that if their fans are in violation of social distancing at the etihad they forfeit the game 3 nil and dock them 23 points

Any tunes on?

£28 a car including booking and transaction fee and there are tunes on:

"Superstar DJ and footy fan, DJ Spoony will be on hand to get everyone geared up with some pre-match tunes and half time chat. Attendees will be able to order refreshments for delivery direct to their car as all events will adhere to strict social distancing guidelines."

Can't think of anything more shit than the whole set up, or anyone that would bother going even if it was free. I can't see it going ahead or the Man Utd v BHA game, who the fuck would buy tickets? Apparently Spoony is a "Liverpool Fan" from London.

£28 a car including booking and transaction fee and there are tunes on:

"Superstar DJ and footy fan, DJ Spoony will be on hand to get everyone geared up with some pre-match tunes and half time chat. Attendees will be able to order refreshments for delivery direct to their car as all events will adhere to strict social distancing guidelines."

Can't think of anything more shit than the whole set up, or anyone that would bother going even if it was free. I can't see it going ahead or the Man Utd v BHA game, who the fuck would buy tickets? Apparently Spoony is a "Liverpool Fan" from London.

Let's hope Micky Francis is on the door and he gives Spoonington a nice Mancunian welcome.

I can see some serious shit going down next Thursday, can see a few hundred Liverpool fans coming up to see the players celebrate at our ground etc” that will definitely spell trouble anyone else see this happening
Fear not - I hear that a Big TV screen will be erected outside their ground so they can continue with their parties.

There will probably be more rags than Blues waiting to welcome them if they have the balls to travel.
Won't happen, the GMP will not allow it unlike that lot on merseyside.

There's a fair chance something will happen, even if it's a motorcade of fans letting off red flares. Perhaps they might have died down a bit by the time the game's played but i doubt it. The media are still whooping it up . Pier Head Parties, fireworks, stabbings, Liver Building fires. There are Liverpool fans coming out of the woodwork in most towns across the UK, there's bound to be some of them that will think its a laugh to set them off at the Emptihad and get the films on Youtube for the world to see

I think that the title of this thread should be " I want trouble next Thursday " .
Stop stirring it .

Hang on a minute, your talking about Liverpool here,this great institution of football,why would their fans cause trouble they’ve got No past history of it. ; )

Newsreader on radio today in stern voice condemning all the beach goers yesterday, then in jovial voice tells how Liverpool fans descended on anfield last night to celebrate winning the league
Sums it up succinctly. The whole thing is fucked up. Liverpool fans seem to have a free pass to be murderers. Who knows how many deaths will ultimately be traced to these morons who think football celebrations supersede global pandemic guidance. And as you say, the media are completely fine with it too. It leaves you completely exasperated with the world and everybody in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.