I sense trouble on Thursday

If they did it's going to be interesting how the press/media ignore it.
My thoughts exactly ….there professed messiah has pleaded with them to stop being knobs(good luck with that) so lets see if they do get a backlash if they turn up.
Give them a guard, Play the game, Win, Go home keep our class,
Stay away blues were better than that.And we don't want need the media pointing any fingers at us.

"In the interests of safety for our supporters and our local community, we would like to remind you that the Etihad Stadium should not be visited under any circumstances. We hope that you enjoy the return of football watching safely from your own homes. Thank you for your continued support."

I honestly don’t give a fuck whether any of the daft cult cunnts turn up on Thursday. They won’t get anywhere near the ground and they will just look like utterly sad dicks.

Not saying I disagree, but how can you be so sure “they won’t get anywhere near the ground”?
(apols in advance if you work for the police and know something rest of us don’t)

As sure as 'eier sind eier' there will be red flares in abundance. If the morons can set the Liver Building ablaze then The Etihad will be fair game to them. The idiot responsible is out on bail. But, let's be charitable, they can't help it, we shouldn't apportion blame, it's not their fault!

"In the interests of safety for our supporters and our local community, we would like to remind you that the Etihad Stadium should not be visited under any circumstances. We hope that you enjoy the return of football watching safely from your own homes. Thank you for your continued support."

You’ve not wrote that without help from your carers:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.