I think I found the worst saxophone solo ever recorded.

Nimmers me ol' wombat, first how the hell did you find that record in the first place ? Second yes I think you are, no, I know you are right, it is awful sax but third, the lyrics consist of someone allegedly singing 'Jones girls everybodys talking about the Jones girls.'

The whole thing is utter shite so how did you come by it ?

Nimmers me ol' wombat, first how the hell did you find that record in the first place ? Second yes I think you are, no, I know you are right, it is awful sax but third, the lyrics consist of someone allegedly singing 'Jones girls everybodys talking about the Jones girls.'

The whole thing is utter shite so how did you come by it ?
Hahaha
I been learning jazz guitar for a while now so I've been studying early jazz and Blues structures and recordings.
It's actually not as shit as you think have a listen to the verses, vocally you can imagine where the early beach boys songs we're inspired by, vocal harmonies and just 12 Bar Blues progressions, those early surfing songs of the Beach boys sound similar.

The solo is fucking terrible though, one fucking note, even the timing is complete shite, he must've been pissed :)

You want bad solos?
I give you loads in one song...
Ladies and gentlemen - The Bonzos.
When they performed this at the Apollo with Edmondson guesting we cried with laughter.

Gorilla. One of the legendary albums. I think I still know the words to Big Shot by heart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.