I thought we were ment to be the best fans in the world

Johnno's Beer Gut

All this negitivity against the manager is making us a laughing stock once again. the media must love it and as soon as they hear a bit of gossip they tear us to pieces.
lets get behind the team and the manager and make sure we get 3 points on friday, that will really P*** the media off.
After all we are ment to be the best fans in the world so lets prove it

The only thing that is making us a laughing stock at the moment are our performances and results.

Very true , if we start winning games the press wll have nothing to write about because they are only interested in bad news stories for City.

Play to our capacity and all will be well.

Fail to do that and the press will keep at us and so will most of the fan base.

We are the best fans of that there is no doubt, but ever since I've been watching us we've always been fickle. In the 70's we'd win 1 or 2 nil and in some peoples eyes that wasn't good enough. What will get the fans back jumping up and down is a couple of back to back wins with hopefully some decent football played along the way.

Corlukas funny run said:
All this negitivity against the manager is making us a laughing stock once again. the media must love it and as soon as they hear a bit of gossip they tear us to pieces.
lets get behind the team and the manager and make sure we get 3 points on friday, that will really P*** the media off.
After all we are ment to be the best fans in the world so lets prove it

Totally agree, this is the kind of behaviour we laugh at other clubs for. We are writing off a manager after 5 months in the job when he has inherited a squad full of bad apples.

What people forget about the Sven regime (at England and City) was that he let players do what they want on and pff the pitch and consequently certain individuals do not want to give 100% at training, which Hughes won't accept.

If his record in this tranfer window is as good as it was in the the summer and at Blackburn I think he'll turn things round.

its a fucking liabillity having these so called fans slag off young lads because they dident score a hat-trick in the first 5 fucking minuites of their debut.

Ive been watching City since mid-70s and over much have that time, the fans have proved we are the best in the world.
But we are going through a patch where we arnt givin a great account of that.

It will all come good again for both fans and players but who knows which side will start the ball rolling!!!

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
We are the best fans of that there is no doubt, but ever since I've been watching us we've always been fickle. In the 70's we'd win 1 or 2 nil and in some peoples eyes that wasn't good enough. What will get the fans back jumping up and down is a couple of back to back wins with hopefully some decent football played along the way.

classic example of how to contradict yourself in one sentence.

right now, our support is shit. can't even be considered as amongst the best anymore.

Back in the late 80s I happened to have the misfortune to have to attend a Liverpool game in the Kop, now bear in mind that Liverpool where towards the tail end of a run of great success and listening to their fans getting on the backs of the players(in a match they won)was eye opening. I have never seen anything like it in 29 years of watching City, it was like, they had 11 Richard Edghill's playing for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.