I want Mourinho.

benCTID

Why do I want Mourinho over Mancini? Because he has won the title everywhere he has went bar proberly Spain where he has came up against the GREATEST EVER TEAM in Barcelona.He create's a "siege mentality" amongst his player's.Yes he is arrogant, would make EVERYONE hate City even more and would last 3 season's at most but you ask John Terry, Frank Lampard, Ricardo Carvalho, Maicon, Lucio etc etc what they think of him and it would only be good thing's.

I don't want Mourinho.

HarryHill_fight-1.jpg

I don't want Mourinho.

No doubt he is one of the best managers around, but he makes everything about him, he would also only be around for 3 years at the most, and would always bang on about his 'love' for Chelsea, like he has done at his other clubs.

His biggest achievements have been the 2 CL wins with inter and Porto.

We have a manager who speaks well and tries to avoid controversy, something which our owner mirrors. Mourinho likes to stir things up at nearly every club he goes to, both in the press and with execs and staff behind the scenes.

Mourinho is an egotistcal arrogant nob.

this clubs needs stability to succeed. mourinho is a mercenary who will throw his toys out of the pram, and cause more harm than good.

i`d take pearce back before this fuckin bighead.

the chosen one eh???

the biggest show off to walk the planet,he`s that much up his own arse i don`t know where he starts and where he ends..

only wants to come back to england as barca are too good for him and his own chairman/president has found him out..

forza mancini,thank you very much...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.