I want Mourinho.

cant see us winning prem or champs league with the current managment lineup.

with jose ?

yes !

manimanc said:
i`d take pearce back before this fuckin bighead.

the chosen one eh???

the biggest show off to walk the planet,he`s that much up his own arse i don`t know where he starts and where he ends..

only wants to come back to england as barca are too good for him and his own chairman/president has found him out..

forza mancini,thank you very much...
I'm with you ,just how clueless have a lot of our fans become.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Clubber said:
We have a manager who speaks well and tries to avoid winning
Edited for accuracy. Your full post sums up why some City fans don't deserve success. I want the best players and the best manager. The latter is conspicuously missing at the moment.
Sure, and you would take it very poorly if someone said you and yours don't deserve success as for example in the other Mourinho thread.

Thenumber1blue said:
manimanc said:

the chosen one eh???

the biggest show off to walk the planet,he`s that much up his own arse i don`t know where he starts and where he ends..

only wants to come back to england as barca are too good for him and his own chairman/president has found him out..

Someone who would prefer Pearce to Mourinho pretty well defines clueless.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Someone who would prefer Pearce to Mourinho pretty well defines clueless.

Haha I would rather have George Graham or another washed-up yesterday's man than Pearce.

manimanc said:

the chosen one eh???

If you actually think they i strongly question if you know anything about football!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
manimanc said:

the chosen one eh???

If you actually think they i strongly question if you know anything about football!!
If we're honest, Barca wouldn't have him. He's great. I want him here, but Barca (and quite possibly Real) reacts poorly to anyone that thinks they're bigger than the club.

Thenumber1blue said:
manimanc said:

the chosen one eh???

Yeh sorry I quoted the wrong post,i'm just on about people hinting for a new manager with the position we are in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.