I want to kill 2 birds near my house

The Fat el Hombre said:
At least two birds anyway. There are at least two birds near my house that I need rid of. They sing the united song. You know when the rags shout 'united', these birds sing the tune to that, it does my fucking head in. I wake up in the morning to hear them sing 'united', it's a proper wank way to start the day. I've just been sat in my backyard, listening to them sing united to each other, it's getting on my tits

Thing is how do I find out which birds are singing it? I could kill the wrong ones. I don't wanna go round slaughtering loads of birds, like some evil bird psycho serial killer. I'm also not sure how I'd kill them anyway. I'd probably have to buy a gun. Even then I'd be a bit wary of shooting a couple of birds with it, what if my neighbours saw me? They'd think I'm a proper fucking weirdo.

The singing has got to stop, though. I'll probably have to move

They must be Cockney birds just give em some eels and mash!

The Fat el Hombre said:
At least two birds anyway. There are at least two birds near my house that I need rid of. They sing the united song. You know when the rags shout 'united', these birds sing the tune to that, it does my fucking head in. I wake up in the morning to hear them sing 'united', it's a proper wank way to start the day. I've just been sat in my backyard, listening to them sing united to each other, it's getting on my tits

Thing is how do I find out which birds are singing it? I could kill the wrong ones. I don't wanna go round slaughtering loads of birds, like some evil bird psycho serial killer. I'm also not sure how I'd kill them anyway. I'd probably have to buy a gun. Even then I'd be a bit wary of shooting a couple of birds with it, what if my neighbours saw me? They'd think I'm a proper fucking weirdo.

The singing has got to stop, though. I'll probably have to move

just get a silencer lol

161431.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.