I was there when...

Away to coventry city 2-0 down at half time, won 2-3 keith curle pentaly ! that was highfeild road..

allan harper said:
Away to coventry city 2-0 down at half time, won 2-3 keith curle pentaly ! that was highfeild road..

Think their second was a Phelan og, then Tricky Ricky Holden came alight all of a sudden, with his unstoppable trundles down the wing (could never be called sprints). Going mental at the end... "WE ARE CRAZY, WE ARE BALMY, WE ARE OFF OUR FUCKIN HEADS". Classic

4-1 at the swamp 1970 then 3-1 in 1972
Wembley '74, '76, '81 twice, '84, & '99
FA Cup semi final v Ipswich at Villa Park 1-0
Cup Winners Cup SF, Schalke, 5-1
European cup v Fenerbache, home 0-0
UEFA Cup, AC Milan 3-0,
FC Twente away 1-1 1978

Stoke away 3-1 Trevor Francis's debut
10-1 v Huddersfield
Newcastle, The return of Colin Bell,
Kinky's goal v Southampton

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
allan harper said:

Think their second was a Phelan og, then Tricky Ricky Holden came alight all of a sudden, with his unstoppable trundles down the wing (could never be called sprints). Going mental at the end... "WE ARE CRAZY, WE ARE BALMY, WE ARE OFF OUR FUCKIN HEADS". Classic

thats what we were singing ! was trying to remember. just remember us all going do dally all the way back to train station..

allan harper said:

Top day out,i was there aswell,i thought the big fat scouse fuck micky quinn got both of theirs.

We all started singing "spit the dog" because he looked like the bloke who had that dog.Was he called bob carolgees or something stupid.

sdm said:
allan harper said:

Top day out,i was there aswell,i thought the big fat scouse fuck micky quinn got both of theirs.

We all started singing "spit the dog" because he looked like the bloke who had that dog.Was he called bob carolgees or something stupid.

Not to sure who got the goals, all i remember is curles pen to make 2-3 and then everyone going mental

allan harper said:
sdm said:
allan harper said:

Sheron got one for us,pretty sure of that also the penalty.

Not to sure who got the goals, all i remember is curles pen to make 2-3 and then everyone going mental

sdm said:
allan harper said:

You are dead right - i remember it now - Phelan hit a short back pass and "the fastest over a yard" in football had a tap in...

sdm said:
allan harper said:

You are dead right - i remember it now - Phelan hit a short back pass and "the fastest over a yard" in football had a tap in...

Were there fans dressed up in wigs and tashes as quinn look alikes..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.