I was told this about Peter walton

schfc6

I was chatting with the lad I go to the games to last night about yet more silly decisions going in United's favour. He told me he'd heard that we had not won in 40 games officiated by Peter Walton and United had not lost in 40 games officiated by the same man.
I believe him but I am arguing with a rag and wondered if there was any evidence or articles related to this.
If it's true it's more of a joke than Winter not getting United games for years because he was a clown and bold enough to send off Keane..

Although we have a bad record with him in charge it isnt true he was the ref under sven when we beat West ham on the opening day and Bolton later on in the season.

The actual stat is that in 22 games reffed by Walton involving us or them, we've not won one and they've not lost one.

Another one I've just posted in the agenda thread is that they've only lost 1 of the last 47 games that has been reffed by Walton, Foy or Mason.

Walton's now gone to the USA, Mason was hurriedly pulled from last night's game and I suspect Mr Foy won't be gracing one of our games for a little while either (unless it's under strict instructions from Riley to behave himself). Make of that what you will.

Prestwich_Blue said:
The actual stat is that in 22 games reffed by Walton involving us or them, we've not won one and they've not lost one.

Another one I've just posted in the agenda thread is that they've only lost 1 of the last 47 games that has been reffed by Walton, Foy or Mason.

Walton's now gone to the USA, Mason was hurriedly pulled from last night's game and I suspect Mr Foy won't be gracing one of our games for a little while either (unless it's under strict instructions from Riley to behave himself). Make of that what you will.
Foy's got Norwich.

He has reffed 12 prem games for us (we've won 3, drawn 4, lost 5) and reffed 17 prem games for the rags (they've won 11, drawn 6, lost none)

Halfpenny said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Foy's got Norwich.

Ohh Fukc!!

I can see Foy trying his best to get Vinny, Yaya, Barry or someone sent off in that game via 2 yellows. Watch the Tunnel Cam, and you can see how much of a sulky face he had on as the 4th official. He 100% gonna try something at Norwich, the prat!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.