I was wrong, I was right & yet to be proved.

Gazza

As the title says what are yours. Mine are;-

I was wrong about Grealish, I thought he was just another show pony but his current form has proven me wrong.

I was right about Angelino, you could tell straight away that, despite his eagerness, he wasn't good enough for City.

I don't think Gomez is good enough for City and he won't be with us much longer.

I was wrong that we'd escape punishment in our original FFP case (although I wasn't aware that UEFA had moved the goalposts until after we were fined). However I think I redeemed myself a bit by discovering what they'd done.

I was right that we'd escape UEFA's 2-year ban at CAS, despite all the journalists and their "confidential sources" saying the opposite.

I've been confident that the PL charges will come to nothing but that's yet to be proved.

I was wrong about Jesus navas. Nowhere near being a pep player.

VAR - Logically should have solved many issues. Instead it's confused the fuck out of decision making. It's screwed football.

Pep himself. I lost trust in his methods after the Everton and Leicester games in his first season. Esteemed kompany was giving the constant message that it will come, it will work... and I believed, until those games. I gained trust pretty much soon after, I can't remember why our how we rose up from that, but it was a dark time.

I was right about Ake
I will be right about Gomez
I was both right and wrong about Leroy, thought his attitude was suspect from very early on, but thought he'd overcome that to be a world class player
I was very very wrong about Frank Clark, but I was only young then

I thought we would struggle this season with Pep's obsession with the extra man in midfield (also convinced myself Alvarez was nowhere near good enough earlier this season)

I have been John Stones biggest fan since he signed always knew he would be one of the best centre halves in the world

Phillips will come good and be a vital squad member next season

I'm never wrong because I believe every City player deserves a fair chance to prove themselves...

I'm always right because I believe every City player deserves a fair chance to prove themselves...

Philips, Gomez & Palmer are yet to be proved, because I believe every City player deserves a fair chance to prove themselves...

#SupremeITK
#MysticDribble
:-)

I thought we would struggle this season with Pep's obsession with the extra man in midfield (also convinced myself Alvarez was nowhere near good enough earlier this season)

I have been John Stones biggest fan since he signed always knew he would be one of the best centre halves in the world

Phillips will come good and be a vital squad member next season
I will say you're 100% wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.