I wish Everton get tookover by filthy rich lads

Always seem to Dick us so I hope we stuff em just for that! Fuck their fans, them whining ain't gonna change the direction our club is going!

I'd rather see them crumble to be fair.

They bang on about our takeover and money but you could say the same thing for any Prem League team, look at most the teams that use to be in top tier football that are playing in most the lower tiers now struggling even to get in play off am sure they could be doing as well as Everton if they had the financial backing they do. Some Prem teams are so bias and make it look like they have fuck all even Blackpool got a big income when they got promoted hell you get £500,000 for getting relegated in the prem and I'm sure I recall Sunderland getting £30M for winning the Championship you only get £15M for the Prem so I don't know how that worked. I'm sure if that £500,000 went to York City they could push up to League One, Teams in Prem may not have the backing we have but when they make it out like they hardly have a few Mill to spend it pisses me off and that whole spend what you earn shite that's being introduced shows how fickle FIFA can be as well.

Fuck them being taken over. I wish Everton would get relegated!

I hate these hypocrtical pricks. Not as much as I despise the Rags but they are second, way ahead of the likes of Spurs. Since 31st August 2008, every week without fail, often much more frequently, on the radio phone-ins or Internet message boards some Toffee twat will spurt out the same old line of; "Who are Man City? Everton are a much bigger club with a much greater history. It should have been us who were taken over by a Sheikh!" at the same time as them all slagging us off for "selling or soul" or "ruining football" or some bitter old tripe.

I'm fuckin bored to death of them!

They've dirtied this particular message board in their hundreds and given it large, weekly, about how much bigger they are than us and their "history". History, well, a bit of a boring history if you ask me. What is it 107 seasons in the top flight? But they've only won the league nine times. So without relegations and remarkably few league titles considering how BIG they are, they've spent the majority of their history in mid-table obscurity boring the pants off everyone. Where's the character in that? Where are the stories of going to places like Lincoln on a dark, wet, cold Tuesday night, losing and being 14th in the third division; then getting 32134 in the next game at home to York? Where are all the fun memories of promotions getting 65000 at home to Charlton and winning 5-1 in the 80's? Where are the memories of being 2-0 down at Wembley and scoring two goals in injury time then winning on penalties then being promoted again the following year with a record points gained and goals scored? They have none! All that time they were getting 0-0's against everyone (Everton have drawn more games than any club in English football history!) and finished 11th.

"And if you know yer history, it's enough to make yer heart go YAAAAAWN!"

If you add together our:
2 first division titles
7 second division titles
4 second division pormotions (runners-up)
1 third division play-off win
4 FA Cups
2 League Cups
and our fantastic European Cup Winners Cup triumph

We have had 21 seasons where we have celebrated something. That is actually two more season of celebrating something than Everton have.

Look at our most famous and well thought of players: Billy Meredith, Tommy Johnson, Sam Cowan, Eric Brook, Fred Tilson, Frank Swift, Peter Doherty, Roy Clarke, Bert Trautmann, Ken Barnes, Roy Paul, Alan Oakes, Neil Young, Mike Summerbee, Colin Bell, Tony Book, Francis Lee, Joe Corrigan, Paul Lake, Naill Quinn, Uwe Rösler...
That list would stand shoulder to shoulder with ANY other English clubs hall of fame, United, Liverpool, Arsenal and Everton.

Our attendace records are very similar. Our record crowd at Maine Road was 84569 against Stoke in the FA Cup; Everton's is 78299. City's average top league attendace is 28631; Everton's is 31023.

So I fail, I really do fail, to see how Everton are a bigger club with a greater history than us! Yes they have seven league titles more than we do but I've already mentioned that I wouldn't swap our relegations and promotions for their record amount of draws and mid-table finishes, no way. So nothing they can ever say will ever convince me that they are a bigger club with a greater history than us!

They will continue to be bitter about us having Sheikh Mansour because deep down they know they wish it was them. The thing that highlights it is that they keep going on the radio phone-ins and Internet message boards saying how they are a bigger club with a greater history than us and giving it all the shite about us "selling our soul" and "ruining football" but you hear relatively few Rags, Liverpool, Arsenal, Villa, Newcastle, Sunderland and Spurs fans banging on and on about the same things. There have been more Everton fans bitching and moaning about City than all them other clubs combined. They are the most bitter set of wankers in this country by far! I wish they'd just fuck off now and get relegated. No club deseres to go down more than these idiots since Hans Segars fucking cheated and kept than up in the mid 90's. A nice start would be tonight, get them fuckin stuffed... COME ON CITY!!!

Skashion said:
My award goes to Everton for the most bitter fans based on what I've seen. Not even that close either. As for just being pissed off over Lescott, I don't buy it. You got a fantastic deal there. £24m is more than enough to buy a replacement. We bought Kompany for £6m and he's in a different league to Lescott. Don't blame us for having shit owners/chairman/board who won't put the profit from transfers back into the kitty.

I don't actually blame them for being bitter. I would be in their situation. I think anyone immediately threatened by us is entitled to be bitter. They only want the best for their club. It only makes me laugh when they claim they wouldn't want to be in our situation. As happened with the red scouse when there was rumours of Chinese SWF takeover, there'd be a complete role reversal/pleading justification as to why this is different to City i.e. they're buying the club because of its history, or they're only going to spend £50 million per transfer window (this is healthy) compared to £100 million (a disgrace), or even, they only have to do this because they have to compete with City so it's City's fault. Another thing that made me laugh is when Everton and Villa fans couldn't see that it was just a matter of time before we'd overtake them. One of the reasons they professed for being bitter was that their players leaving couldn't be a career move and it was for the money. How hollow that looks now.

We weren't bitter about Chelsea being taken over. Chelsea became our second team for a while while we were struggling and they could challenge the Rags. Apart from when they played us of course, which for some bizarre reason was often their hardest game of the season.

danburge82 said:
We weren't bitter about Chelsea being taken over. Chelsea became our second team for a while while we were struggling and they could challenge the Rags. Apart from when they played us of course, which for some bizarre reason was often their hardest game of the season.
I specifically said 'immediately threatened'. As far as I'm concerned the teams that usually finished below us/outside European places before we came along shouldn't be bitter. However, when we came along Everton's opportunities of European football were diminished. Chelsea were already above us so all it did from our perspective was bolster one of our main rival's competitors. Of course we weren't bitter.

danburge82 said:
Fuck them being taken over. I wish Everton would get relegated!

I hate these hypocrtical pricks. Not as much as I despise the Rags but they are second, way ahead of the likes of Spurs. Since 31st August 2008, every week without fail, often much more frequently, on the radio phone-ins or Internet message boards some Toffee twat will spurt out the same old line of; "Who are Man City? Everton are a much bigger club with a much greater history. It should have been us who were taken over by a Sheikh!" at the same time as them all slagging us off for "selling or soul" or "ruining football" or some bitter old tripe.

I'm fuckin bored to death of them!

They've dirtied this particular message board in their hundreds and given it large, weekly, about how much bigger they are than us and their "history". History, well, a bit of a boring history if you ask me. What is it 107 seasons in the top flight? But they've only won the league nine times. So without relegations and remarkably few league titles considering how BIG they are, they've spent the majority of their history in mid-table obscurity boring the pants off everyone. Where's the character in that? Where are the stories of going to places like Lincoln on a dark, wet, cold Tuesday night, losing and being 14th in the third division; then getting 32134 in the next game at home to York? Where are all the fun memories of promotions getting 65000 at home to Charlton and winning 5-1 in the 80's? Where are the memories of being 2-0 down at Wembley and scoring two goals in injury time then winning on penalties then being promoted again the following year with a record points gained and goals scored? They have none! All that time they were getting 0-0's against everyone (Everton have drawn more games than any club in English football history!) and finished 11th.

"And if you know yer history, it's enough to make yer heart go YAAAAAWN!"

If you add together our:
2 first division titles
7 second division titles
4 second division pormotions (runners-up)
1 third division play-off win
4 FA Cups
2 League Cups
and our fantastic European Cup Winners Cup triumph

We have had 21 seasons where we have celebrated something. That is actually two more season of celebrating something than Everton have.

Look at our most famous and well thought of players: Billy Meredith, Tommy Johnson, Sam Cowan, Eric Brook, Fred Tilson, Frank Swift, Peter Doherty, Roy Clarke, Bert Trautmann, Ken Barnes, Roy Paul, Alan Oakes, Neil Young, Mike Summerbee, Colin Bell, Tony Book, Francis Lee, Joe Corrigan, Paul Lake, Naill Quinn, Uwe Rösler...
That list would stand shoulder to shoulder with ANY other English clubs hall of fame, United, Liverpool, Arsenal and Everton.

Our attendace records are very similar. Our record crowd at Maine Road was 84569 against Stoke in the FA Cup; Everton's is 78299. City's average top league attendace is 28631; Everton's is 31023.

So I fail, I really do fail, to see how Everton are a bigger club with a greater history than us! Yes they have seven league titles more than we do but I've already mentioned that I wouldn't swap our relegations and promotions for their record amount of draws and mid-table finishes, no way. So nothing they can ever say will ever convince me that they are a bigger club with a greater history than us!

They will continue to be bitter about us having Sheikh Mansour because deep down they know they wish it was them. The thing that highlights it is that they keep going on the radio phone-ins and Internet message boards saying how they are a bigger club with a greater history than us and giving it all the shite about us "selling our soul" and "ruining football" but you hear relatively few Rags, Liverpool, Arsenal, Villa, Newcastle, Sunderland and Spurs fans banging on and on about the same things. There have been more Everton fans bitching and moaning about City than all them other clubs combined. They are the most bitter set of wankers in this country by far! I wish they'd just fuck off now and get relegated. No club deseres to go down more than these idiots since Hans Segars fucking cheated and kept than up in the mid 90's. A nice start would be tonight, get them fuckin stuffed... COME ON CITY!!!

Quality rant Dan and spot on.

Jonno86 said:
Shooter 83 said:
It's well known they have been the most bitter fans about our takeover.

They are crying out for one, just go on any everton forum when there's a whisper of a takeover about to happen and watch them getting all giddy hoping it's them.

Absolute bollocks lid. You were takenover in August 2008 and it never even merited a mention on any of our sites and the hostility from both sides only started during the Lescott saga the following summer. Good luck to City. Your fans have been through a lot over the years,stuck with your club and are now getting your reward.

Most blue Scousers can't fucking wait to see the back of the bungling buffoon that is Bill Kenwright. Our club being taken over is long overdue.

Patience, Jonno, lad, 'tis only '95 since yer won summat. Yer've a while to go yet! And the look on Steve Bruce's face when he trekked off injured would last me for a couple of decades.

We do get some stick on the Everton TEAMTALK page. One muppet even said they should be glad of chairmen like Kenwright and Everton is a traditional club etc etc. Dinosaur more like. Ancient, decrepit ground with crowds having dipped as low as 31,000+ this season. They could actually go below 30,000 with a bad Jan/Feb.

Whilst they slag us off for having money not one of them has been able to answer this question:

"Bearing in mind that it is well-documented that Everton are currently stoney-broke, and have spent bugger-all on players, where would you be without that money and do you think it was a good idea that City kept Everton in existence?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.