I wish Everton get tookover by filthy rich lads

lloydie said:
blueandy1mac said:
[/b][/u]

Quite agree mate, why can't some of you accept that some DECENT fans from other clubs come on here and put an alternative viewpoint than our own. Fair enough if they're just tossers, but when they're puting reasonable points /comments can't we be at least civil ?
My view is that Everton and us share a lot of similarities as clubs and maybe we would feel the same in the reverse situation, irrelevant as that is.

No lack of civility here, no hatred here. I can't see why you've both chosen to read into my post things that are simply not there.

Gwlad is a decent poster and I'm previously on record as saying so. Am I thoroughly cheesed off with Everton fans coming on here (and in real life) attempting to take the moral high ground? Absolutely, and that's why I have little sympathy for Everton fans in general, it's Karma if they have to taste a little shit not hatred.

Wasn't directed at you mate, just in general.

Gwladiator said:
lloydie said:
No lack of civility here, no hatred here. I can't see why you've both chosen to read into my post things that are simply not there.

Gwlad is a decent poster and I'm previously on record as saying so. Am I thoroughly cheesed off with Everton fans coming on here (and in real life) attempting to take the moral high ground? Absolutely, and that's why I have little sympathy for Everton fans in general, it's Karma if they have to taste a little shit not hatred.

Wasn't directed at you mate, just in general.

No worries Gwlad, just wish some of your compadres were more like you.

Everton fan I met on holiday last year was very positive about City (even when we were spending £20M here and there) then during the holiday we bought the English paper and had the Lescott transfer rumours and the lad was certain that Lescott wouldn't sign and turn his back on Everton but he still proceeded to talk up City wishing us success, fast forward a few weeks back at home added him on facebook then Lescott transfers and all I get is "Mank Scum" "Not as big as Everton" "Ruining the game with your rich P**i owners" so not only is he showing hypocrisy but also a slight bit of racism showing their true class.

The main advantage of an Everton takeover would be that the new owners would say they have every confidence in Moyes and then proceed to sack him.
He could then crawl across to Old Trafford and ask for Fergie's job. Can you imagine his face when they tell him to get lost.

I feel the same way..
Its only a matter of time before a new team is the new city, the new talk of the town, the new richest club in the world, the new most hated... Will be happy to share this with another team one day.. Ha. Good luck to 'em.

Evening lads,

Everton fan here, but i come in peace!

I gotta be honest, i'm not too fussed about who gets taken over by who, and how much money they pump into the club etc. I'm interested in Everton only!!

We have a $h**house of a chairman, who only bought the club courtesy of Sir Philip "Conservative" Green, and a manager that dithers so much, the game is either out of reach, or we end up with a defender playing attacking mid for the last 15 minutes.

You guys are looking rather strong this season, and it's not like you've done a Chelski and effectively bought the title. You bought big, where needed, but purchased the right players. I would happily applaud if you won the title this year. Be a nice change from the "Sky 4" teams being humped. And as long as Spurs dont win it too ;) !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.