I Wonder how many on here were at the 10-1 win against Hudd?

I was in J Block, down at the front looking through the fence as an 8 year old.

It was my 2nd ever City match.

I remember with one minute to go with us winning 9-0, Huddersfield scored with a penalty and their small band of fans went utter mental. And then we kicked off and went straight up the park to score a tenth.

I was there Kippax

It spawned this classic.

" remem mem, remember member, remem mem, remember member, remem mem, remember member when when city scored ten"

technically i was in for the first half - watched about the first ten minutes absolutely bladdered , went and sat in the bogs and fell asleep , the police dragged me out at half time and chucked me out of the ground -went to my nans to sober up, only found out the score later that night when the bus driver seeing my scarf said "had a bloody good win today" i said i dont know , what was the score , when he told me 10 - 1 i told him to fuck off

Kinkys Left Foot said:
Had a Kippax Season ticket but aquired two main stand tickets for some reason, in the block under the old police shed and took the x misses with her blue ear muffs so I remember it was a bit chilly that day.

you would have been sitting fairly close to me then.....i had forgotten all about that old police shed!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.