i would like to thank.....barca

citykev28 said:
i don't think we should be thanking clubs for not bullying us. we're the richest club in the world. let's get over this little city mentality. shit thread.

Doesn't matter when it comes to the Spanish Big Two, it's not 'little City', it's 'little everyone else' - it seems like most players will move mountains to play for them once they express an interest.

madmank said:
for not making a move for the services of silva.why i dont know.they seem to buy all the top Spanish players,to busy trying to bring fabregas back to the club? to many top mid fielders and wouldn't get on the pitch.?anyway like i said thanks.
that s a lie right there... they buy catalans and foreigners aswell as any spaniard that hates Real.

southern muppet said:
citykev28 said:
i don't think we should be thanking clubs for not bullying us. we're the richest club in the world. let's get over this little city mentality. shit thread.

Doesn't matter when it comes to the Spanish Big Two, it's not 'little City', it's 'little everyone else' - it seems like most players will move mountains to play for them once they express an interest.

i know the jist, it just made me cringe seeing a thread thanking barcelona for not taking our players off us.

mcmanus said:
ilovefotball said:
We were never interested on him. The only player we were interested in Valencia was Villa and we got him.

But i guess we might have been interested in Aguero but it was little earlier for us to go for him. If Aguero had waited 2 more seasons in Atletico Madrid, we might have gone for him as a replacement for Villa.

What's Barcalona got?........ 3 restaurants

If that mate and the Paella is absolutely gash. They wouldn`t know a Saajans if it hit them in the bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.