I would rather have Mancini than Mourinho thread!

Way to early to judge Mancini yet, almost every manager has a good start. Let's not get carried away right away, just to fall on our arses and get disappointed yet again.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
I can't say I know a lot about Mancini, he has been great, thus far. It would be interesting to see what the Inter fans on the board think.

here you are ! :)

mancini > mourinho night and day !!

mou is just a mouth , mancini is a man

Yes, it may well be too early to judge Mancini after only three games.........But the judgement has already been made in the change of attitude of expectation with most supporters, under numpty any game was a banana skin, and if we struggled during a game that was how it stayed as there was no chance of numpty doing anything but sub like for like an sit there baffled.

I do think we will lose a few games because we are missing players, and even dont have the right players yet in some area`s, but we now have a manager who understands the game and how to change things on the pitch, both with team selection and subs.

But the most telling thing is, how do YOU feel about the teams prospects going into games now, even with the injuries ?.............Easy answer for me.

danburge82 said:
I hated Chelsea when Morinho was their manager! They were pathetic: always surrounding the ref on decisions, always in the ref's ear all game (remember the whole of the CoMS booing Lampard when he kept going on at the ref about 3/4 years ago?), they all had a diving mentality (Joe Cole NEVER used to dive then all of a sudden he did!)! They didnt play nice football like say Arsenal or Barca, they sorta just steam rollered their way over teams, always fouling the opposition to stop attacks and then hounded the ref to say it was a dive! I hated them under Morinho!

Last season under Hiidink(spelling?) i quite liked Chelsea, they played more flowing attractive fooball, they didnt hound the ref, even Drogba was diving less!

This season at Inter their fans have been complaining (apparently according to Sky Sports News [altho believe what they say at your peril, bullshitters!]) that Inter are totally boring to watch and they want Mancini back!

Morinho or Mancini!? No contest!
Intestresting about inter, didn't know that.

It's impossible to tell after three games, but like many others have said, the way he has intervened in games to change things, has been refreshing, and encouraging. I was always sat on the fence with Hughes, but straight away this guy has impressed me more, but can't help feeling it is naive with it only being three games.

didn't Abramovich sach mur because of his style of play?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.