I would rather have Mancini than Mourinho thread!

mcfc_die_hard

Fuck all this talk about Mourinho.

We dont need the guy, Mancini will be here for the long run and the club will be making a massive mistake if they get rid of him in the summer.

I don't want Mourinho here so I'll give Mancini a chance. He seems a stand up guy and he may be the perfect manager for our club.

I hated Chelsea when Morinho was their manager! They were pathetic: always surrounding the ref on decisions, always in the ref's ear all game (remember the whole of the CoMS booing Lampard when he kept going on at the ref about 3/4 years ago?), they all had a diving mentality (Joe Cole NEVER used to dive then all of a sudden he did!)! They didnt play nice football like say Arsenal or Barca, they sorta just steam rollered their way over teams, always fouling the opposition to stop attacks and then hounded the ref to say it was a dive! I hated them under Morinho!

Last season under Hiidink(spelling?) i quite liked Chelsea, they played more flowing attractive fooball, they didnt hound the ref, even Drogba was diving less!

This season at Inter their fans have been complaining (apparently according to Sky Sports News [altho believe what they say at your peril, bullshitters!]) that Inter are totally boring to watch and they want Mancini back!

Morinho or Mancini!? No contest!

Anyone who wouldn't want Mourinho is blatantly stupid, however i'm fully behind Mancini but hes no ' Messiah' yet.

Very impressed by Mancini so far, but it is only 3 matches, easy to get carried away.

Never wanted Mourinho anyway though.

I don't know why so many posts are made about Mourinho. It's pure fantasy. Mancini is our manager, end of.

I'll make an inital judgement on Mancini at the end of the season.

He's made a decent start but it's too early to call him the Messiah.

If he gets us into the top 4 then he's done a brilliant job and deserves a new contract.

If he doesn't then Mourinho would be the man for me.

Didsbury Dave said:
I'll make an inital judgement on Mancini at the end of the season.

He's made a decent start but it's too early to call him the Messiah.

If he gets us into the top 4 then he's done a brilliant job and deserves a new contract.

If he doesn't then Mourinho would be the man for me.

this ^

I watch a lot of Italian Footie and while I wouldnt say Jose has taken Inter to another level quite yet, he has made them sort of invincible

2 prem titles at Chelsea and none since says a lot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.