I wouldn`t say no!

From what I've seen of him he's incredibly versatile. Quality in attacking play and can play quite well as a centre back in addition to his natural RB position. I'd have him here in an instant.

Good player, but definitely in the top 5 in the world for dirtiest footballers.

Definitely an improvement on what we already have, and far better than alves.

Black Solied said:
Andouble said:
bollocks I'm sure but in regards to Black Solied: why wouldn't you bust up with Ronaldo, he's an arrogant twat.

He is not the type of player who argues with his teammates. He is not a twat, a bit arrogant maybe but he is friendly to his teammates. The best individual in the world IMO.

quite right he is not a twat, he is a ****

Andouble said:
my opinion of him has vastly changed over the last year or so. I used to think he was an overrated James Franco-in-Pineapple-Express lookalike, but he's definitely world class. Don't think he'd move midseason but maybe a cheeky player+cash swap in the summer with Carlos? Wonder if he's mates with Silva? All 110% speculation on my part, of course.

why would we want to swap with Carlos ffs? Give em Ade and £10M but not Carlos

BringBackSwales said:
Andouble said:
my opinion of him has vastly changed over the last year or so. I used to think he was an overrated James Franco-in-Pineapple-Express lookalike, but he's definitely world class. Don't think he'd move midseason but maybe a cheeky player+cash swap in the summer with Carlos? Wonder if he's mates with Silva? All 110% speculation on my part, of course.

why would we want to swap with Carlos ffs? Give em Ade and £10M but not Carlos

that's just me thinking Carlos will want to leave in the summer. Hope I'm wrong.

whipper said:
Andouble said:
this bird looks worth arguing over!

Lara+Alvarez.jpg

lara-alvarez-amo-a-laura.jpg

sergio-ramos-y-lara-alvarez.jpg

You wouldn`t argue over her,you`d FIGHT!

Or you could just wank over her

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.