I wouldn`t say no!

whipper

Ramos transfer scramble begins after Ronaldo bust-up

I did hear somewhere a while back that he fell out with Tranny.

Quality player and the right age!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/49329/Ramos_transfer_scramble_begins_after_Ronaldo_bust-up.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/49 ... st-up.aspx</a>

great attacking full back, but can he defend? i've not really seen much of him to judge his defensive ability but like you say he is the right age and i think a better player than danny alves who we seem to be linked with. maybe a possibility in the summer if tevez decides to leave for spain, and we maybe sign torres. who knows.

This is crap right? I dont think Real would let him go..and why would he bust up with Ronaldo?

bollocks I'm sure but in regards to Black Solied: why wouldn't you bust up with Ronaldo, he's an arrogant twat.

my opinion of him has vastly changed over the last year or so. I used to think he was an overrated James Franco-in-Pineapple-Express lookalike, but he's definitely world class. Don't think he'd move midseason but maybe a cheeky player+cash swap in the summer with Carlos? Wonder if he's mates with Silva? All 110% speculation on my part, of course.

Andouble said:
bollocks I'm sure but in regards to Black Solied: why wouldn't you bust up with Ronaldo, he's an arrogant twat.

He is not the type of player who argues with his teammates. He is not a twat, a bit arrogant maybe but he is friendly to his teammates. The best individual in the world IMO.

Tarnats left peg said:
im sure i read a while back that they were arguing over some bird.

this bird looks worth arguing over!

Lara+Alvarez.jpg

lara-alvarez-amo-a-laura.jpg

sergio-ramos-y-lara-alvarez.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.