Iain Duncan Smith

Ifwecouldjust.......

Hi,

Last month Iain Duncan Smith, the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, said his cuts to the welfare system had already led to more people getting back work. But the statements were not supported by the facts. Even the official watchdog for statistics - the UK Statistics Authority confirmed that Iain Duncan Smith’s statements were “unsupported by the official statistics”.

So I've signed the petition calling on the Work and Pensions Committee to hold Iain Duncan Smith to account for the inaccurate statements he has made.

We're trying to 100,000 signers to make sure the Government take this seriously. Please sign the petition here: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.change.org/ids-stats" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.change.org/ids-stats</a>

Thank you!

Ive signed loads of these petitions and ive not see any change yet.
They just seem like a less retarded version of one of them "Like if you want to bring back hanging" things you see on facebook!
I suggest we take to the streets and start setting fire to shit, then they will listen!

CTID1988 said:
Ive signed loads of these petitions and ive not see any change yet.
They just seem like a less retarded version of one of them "Like if you want to bring back hanging" things you see on facebook!
I suggest we take to the streets and start setting fire to shit, then they will listen!
No they just made more laws last time that happened

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.