Ian Brady dead

The world is greatly improved and a better place for his departure from it. I hope there is a God and judgement for him. We failed as a society to deal with him and her. My thoughts and prayers focus on the families of those whose young children were so cruelly treated. Pax vobiscum.

I regularly pass Lesley Ann Downey grave in Southern cemetery and I always stop, tidy it up and say hello, and sometimes shed a tear.
I think of that poor girl last few hours and it makes me feel sick, snatched on boxing day, raped and tortured over 4 hours then strangled with a pair of shoe laces, and it was all taped on audio cassette so the sick **** could keep getting a kick out of it.

I once had the chance to meet him in Ashworth hospital but I declined because I couldn't trust myself not to shove a key onto his jugular, glad he's dead.

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm not a vindictive man, I consider myself objective and reasonable, rarely hold a grudge. In this instance though, i truly hope he suffered a horrific, hideously painful and lingering end, and was fully aware and terrified of his impending oblivion and what may wait for him after.

My dad covered the court case for the Manchester Guardian at the time, and to this day won't speak of the horrors committed on those children by him and his demonic slag, some of which was recorded. Pure evil.
I'v read the transcript of those tapes of Lesley Anne Downey pleading for her life and this evil fucker and his psycho woman humiliating her, makes me cry when i read the poor girl plead "please don't undress me, i want my Mummy"
Rot in hell you evil bastards

I genuinely hope he was in sheer agony right up until the end.

The words don't exist to describe how much of a vile piece of shit this man was.

I regularly pass Lesley Ann Downey grave in Southern cemetery and I always stop, tidy it up and say hello, and sometimes shed a tear.
I think of that poor girl last few hours and it makes me feel sick, snatched on boxing day, raped and tortured over 4 hours then strangled with a pair of shoe laces, and it was all taped on audio cassette so the sick **** could keep getting a kick out of it.

I once had the chance to meet him in Ashworth hospital but I declined because I couldn't trust myself not to shove a key onto his jugular, glad he's dead.

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

I was once told from family friends who worked at Ashworth that he was treated awfully by staff there, and put through a lot of pain.

I was once told from family friends who worked at Ashworth that he was treated awfully by staff there, and put through a lot of pain.
it was the nursing staff that insisted on getting a court order to force feed him when he went on hunger strike,
it took control away from him which he hated, and he had a lot of health problems which caused him pain, even after he developed cancer they continued to force feed him, whether that was to prolong his suffering, who knows, but it took some effort to get him to 79

Please can we not put bits of transcript on here. What happened was horrific and we should never forget, but I wouln't want to see bits of it if it had been my family''s children. It made me cry just thinking about how those children felt and the people related must stil feel.
Those 2 evil people should have been hung.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.