Ian Brady dead

It has cost us £14 million to keep him in hospital/prison since the 1960s
A piece of rope and Mr. Pierrepoint's fee would have only been a few quid

Lived on Belle Vue Street and my Gran lived on Holywell St in the mid 60s?
That aside without going into any detail as a nurse met Pauline Read's mother, whilst she was having treatment!
I will never forget the pain on that woman's face
Unfortunately that bastard will have been given a dignified death, painkillers etc rightly or wrongly.
He will have it coming to him in the next world.

I'd love to know what made him what he was. He was a child once like the rest of us, but he became a monster. Where does that change happen?

I'm not for the death penalty, but knowing he wanted to die but was denied makes me happy. I hope he hated his last few years, epitome of evil

I remember hearing a bit of the tape and reading the transcript of him torturing that little girl.
It actually makes me feel a bit guilty about how much I want him to of suffered, I'd like to think I'm better than that. But I wish he was in absolute agony and scared to fuck

I like to think keeping the dogs bastard alive has meant he has had to endure the countless displays of contempt he must surely have had, certainly not enough punishment for his deeds, but from all accounts he hated every second and wanted to die.

Had it been me judging him it would have involved a blow lamp and lump hammer, still, the c*nt is dead now and all I can do is wish him an eternity of torment in hell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.