Ian Brown, is it just me or

bluemc1

does anyone else think he needs to grow up ? ive just seen an interview with him with steve jones and find it strange a 50 year old bloke who grew up in Timperley and went to school at Altrincham grammar is sat there talking like a stereotype manc who thinks its cool/funny to seem stupid.
watched stone roses at reading festival and he acted like a knob that day also.
tough day on here yesterday so not wanting a row just wanted to know if anyone else thought this

Saw him in town a few months back talking with a homeless guy. He does act a twat but also seems a decent guy.

I hardly ever see people like Gallagher or Brown in my normal Mancunian life. They must come from some shithole I have never visited.

Saw Liam twice in London, just walking up road and I spoke to him both times he seemed ok. Once outside a department store he was coming out, I was going in, I just went Liam (he looked as if to say oh fuck sake here we go), what about City and pointed to City badge I had on my coat, he goes top bloke and we chatted for a few minutes

ell said:
Ian is a proper sound guy met him a few times I live near him

yeah i can believe that mate probably is all an act i just dont get why he would want to come across like that, i was thinking about what his parents wife and kids would be thinking watching him as i know mine would be embarrassed, but ive proberbly got to much time on my hands this week

ell said:
Ian is a proper sound guy met him a few times I live near him

Do you live in Lymm ?
He was brought up less than 5 mins walking distance from me - he was certainly not from a council house background.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.