Ian Carlo Poveda

BlueDejong

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892...-poveda?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Man City set to sign Barcelona wonderkid Poveda

The Under-16 international has been on loan at Brentford this season and could remain in England with the Etihad giants hopeful of securing a transfer from Luis Enrique's side

Manchester City are set to strike a deal with Barcelona to sign England-born wonderkid Ian Carlo Poveda, Goal understands.

Poveda, 15, is currently on loan at Championship side Brentford but City are confident of striking a deal to incorporate the talented wideman into their youth ranks.

Big Big English talent.

I saw him playing an u16's game and he was the best player on the pitch.

Quite small in stature but has fantastic ability and skill,left sided iirc.

Fits our philosophy for young players with unbelievable technique.

Would be incredible if we could integrate the likes of Sancho, Brahim, Foden, Dele-Bashiru, etc, into the first team reckoning by the time Pep leaves.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...nderkid-England-16-star-Ian-Carlo-Poveda.html

Manchester City close in on ex-Barcelona wonderkid and England Under 16 star Ian Carlo Poveda
- Manchester City target Brentford youngster Ian Carlo Poveda
- The Barcelona academy graduate has become an internet sensation
- City are reshaping their academy ahead of the arrival of Pep Guardiola

Manchester City are set to land ex-Barcelona wonderkid Ian Carlo Poveda.
The 16-year-old, who is now at Brentford after La Masia academy’s legal problems in signing youngsters, has become an internet sensation over the past season.

He is expected to continue his development at Pep Guardiola’s new side City, who are due to take over his contract and offer a scholarship in the coming weeks.

I don't know much about him. Any comps when it comes to playing style?
He's apparently really talented so can't complain lol.

Fits our philosophy for young players with unbelievable technique.

Would be incredible if we could integrate the likes of Sancho, Brahim, Foden, Dele-Bashiru, etc, into the first team reckoning by the time Pep leaves.

It would be fantastic if the rumours of Pep staying on longer than 3 years were true & he built the future team.

But I'll stck with resigning myself to him going in 3 & not get my hopes up too much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.