Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

He needs to do more vlogs. He's only done a couple this season. To be fair, I'd hate to have to do that during a match, but they are entertaining especially for people like me that can't go to matches.

I really do, correct mate. Tbh, for life reasons I've not been to many games this year, and also started editing a video a couple of times and then simply had no time to finish them. They take me about 5-6 hours to do as I'm not the quickest editor and I want to make sure they look good. It's tough battling the work/life/editing time conundrum. Cheeseman basically just puts a series of long videos next to each other which will take half hour at most to do as it's kinda straight forward. I kinda envy the simplicity of it, but I like my videos to have a little more of a story and some nice cut shots and stuff cos im a pretentious fucker :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.