Ian Cheeseman to do City Vlogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen the one from the Arsenal game. If you read these posts, Ian, well done on getting your reports on the MCFC website, glad see the club acknowledging what you do. And it looks like you get to sit in the posh seats as well. Besides the interviews it'd be good to see how you get to and from the matches, maybe a bit of film of your journey, the local caffs, etc., the kind of things that would give folk living across the oceans a reminder of home. Thanks again for the good work.

He's just posted a quick vlog to say that with his deal with City his vlog won't appear on his YouTube channel for 48 hours. They will appear on the City Website fairly quickly though.
It only applies for Premier League games.

Changes already....................
Fairly standard changes, to be fair.

I have no problem with City getting “immediate exclusivity”, as the vlogs will still be put on his YouTube channel.

Very well done, Ian — love your content!

I really enjoy Mr Cheeseman's videos and am delighted that the Club have brought him "onboard".

I hope this will bring his content to the attention of many, many more fans...

I also hope he doesn't edit out ALL the total knob heads who stick their moronic heads into the camera and mouth off.

They prove there is still some signs of existence at the lower end of the food chain...

JJ

Last edited:
Just watched the latest blog. Surprised that he didn’t chat to some Arsenal supporters before and even after.

Still not watched, as the OS just doesn't work, it's crap, and City haven't put it on the app on their pwn YouTube channel.

Not the best start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.