Ian Cheeseman to do City Vlogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think ian cheeseman been let go by manchester city and does not work for city anymore ??
am 100% he said in the mansfield blog that city had to do some cut backs to staff and ian vlog was one of them

Is this the same Ian Cheesmeman that got slaughtered on here a few months back ?
'Not a proper Blue' 'Sure he is an Oldham Fan' 'Cant be a Blue as he didnt cheer when we scored'
They were a few of the kindest quotes i can remember being said about him
Dont know if people were pissed, on coke or spice or a mixture of all 3 but fu*k em
Ian was making butties on the ' football special' before half the the fu*kers were born
Chuffed for him

yep the football special was a joy to be hold and if you was at the other end of the train it would take you hours only to get there and nothing left hahahhahahahaah

Is this the same Ian Cheesmeman that got slaughtered on here a few months back ?
'Not a proper Blue' 'Sure he is an Oldham Fan' 'Cant be a Blue as he didnt cheer when we scored'
They were a few of the kindest quotes i can remember being said about him
Dont know if people were pissed, on coke or spice or a mixture of all 3 but fu*k em
Ian was making butties on the ' football special' before half the the fu*kers were born
Chuffed for him

What are you chuffed about?

It's a 2 year old thread, he's already been let go from this job.

So that means free tickets galore for him again.
I didn’t watch his cringe videos before, i certainly wont now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.