Ian Curtis-32 years On

Probably one of the greatest 2 records ever pressed to vinyl. To follow up that debut with the the even better 'Closer' is just the icing on the cake

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK7YPVwM2Jo[/youtube]

If you haven't read the biography by Deborah Curtis go and get it don't normally do biographies but this is a brilliant read if you liked Joy Division.

Feed-The-Goat said:
I was asked today funnily enough, if i could bring one musician back who would i choose. I didnt even have to think, i said this man.

RIP Ian.

Over Lennon ?

unicorn said:
Sadly missed, my own love of Manchester sparked by Atmosphere on Peel. Wish they'd played Transmission on Sunday, always starts the 2nd half well.

Shame the JD legacy tarnished by a series of films that miss the magic

I thought the documentary that was released around the same time as 'Control' was really good, excellent interviews with the remaining members of JD and some great footage. I saw it in Fopp recently going for £5. Well worth a fiver of anyone's money.

Saw joy division at rafters in town mad night Ian Curtis lost it and threw a bar stool at my mate top night !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.