Ian Herbert in tomorrow Independant (HILARIOUS BE WARNED)

Bluebird1 said:
adrianr said:
There is no way he came up with that on his own. It's actually funny.

Isn't that what ultimateharold tweeted on camel face's page not the other way round?

Yeah thats what he sent Ferdinand for those that down with the twitter massive.

ste.sully said:
True, Spurs did not sell all their allocation.

These critics who are just out to snipe at City are pathetic. At the end of the day, which football club has a higher league attendance than all but 2 of the 20 Premier League clubs???

The anti-MCFC agenda will vacillate from the money spent to the price of a hot dog, and will change to summat else when they find that the price of hot dogs at MCFC pales into insignificance when yer find the price of same at Wembley. They are all choking on their cornflakes this morning because MCFC are in the CL, and their beloved Dippers and Spuds are fighting it out for Europa League.

47K with a pathetic spurs attendance

wow some of the kids didn't turn up on a skool nite

these raggy types are getting a bit desperate now

we'll have far bigger crowds than Spuds did in Europe
bigger crowds than Chelski will too

3rd biggest support in the Premier League and still they whinge. What they're really saying is 'but they're not ManYoo sob sob'

And Thank Christ for that

I put in another thread it's sats week at schools this week, these are the exams that determine your kids levels for high school, no way was my boy going to the game last night he wouldn't of got to bed until eleven! I didn't even mention the game all day and didn't go to the game myself (2 paid for empty seats) so he wouldn't get destracted on his radio told him I was going out to his uncles and watched it in a rag pub.
He was buzzing this morning when I told him we are top 4 sky+ the game and when he gets home from school he can watch it

99% of these hacks all piss in the same trough. They don't understand Man City or our culture. Just watch that shite on Sky every Sunday (Supplement) to see and listen to the diatribes they spout. All manure pschophants the lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.